Welcome to Montpelier!On this site you’ll find everything you need to know as a current or prospective neighbor in Montpelier, Maryland. Look around and let us know if we can answer any questions for you!
- Business Directory
- Community Documents
- Join the Montpelier Email List
- Local Development & Planning
- MCA Board, Committees, Minutes & Financials
- Montpelier History
- Montpelier Homes
- Prince George’s County Services
- Safety in Our Community
- Schools & Libraries near Montpelier
- Streets of Montpelier
Weather ForecastSaturday 03/25 20%Mostly CloudyMore clouds than sun. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 76F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Sunday 03/26 40%Chance of RainOvercast with rain showers at times. High 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Monday 03/27 80%Chance of RainSteady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High near 70F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Tuesday 03/28 40%Chance of a ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms developing during the afternoon. High near 75F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.