Welcome to Montpelier!On this site you’ll find everything you need to know as a current or prospective neighbor in Montpelier, Maryland. Look around and let us know if we can answer any questions for you!
- Business Directory
- Community Documents
- Join the Montpelier Email List
- Local Development & Planning
- MCA Board, Committees, Minutes & Financials
- Montpelier History
- Montpelier Homes
- Prince George’s County Services
- Safety in Our Community
- Schools & Libraries near Montpelier
- Streets of Montpelier
Weather ForecastSaturday 03/25 20%Mostly CloudySome early morning breaks in the overcast, otherwise cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 76F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Sunday 03/26 40%Chance of RainCloudy with showers. High 54F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Monday 03/27 60%RainCloudy with light rain in the morning...then scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 71F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Tuesday 03/28 40%Chance of a ThunderstormCloudy skies during the morning hours followed by scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 75F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.